Thursday, May 23, 2019 (Y Day)
Also follow us on twitter @Robinmicklems:
*Last day of the school year! We hope everyone has a fun and safe summer break!
*Today is the last day of the year. Because of the lack of locker access, students are asked NOT to bring extra items with them to school. No backpacks, larger items, etc. will be needed. Teachers will supply paper and writing items. Nuisance items (shaving cream, silly string, Sharpie markers, spinners, blow up popping items, etc) are not to be on school property or around campus.
We ask that families NOT make special plans to have lunch with your student the last day of school. The same goes for limousine pickups, etc to get students from school at dismissal. It is generally a “high energy time” and extra visitors seem to add to that energy. Special pickup arrangements add to the congestion of traffic that is already difficult to manage on a traditional day.
The following are requirements for 7th-grade:
- Nebraska State Law requires a physical exam within six months of the entry into 7th-grade. You can schedule a physical anytime from not to the beginning of school.
- Nebraska State Law requires a TDap shot (Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) for entry into 7th-grade.
Please return to the Health Office the following per State Law:
- Completed copy of physical
- Current copy of your student’s immunization record, which includes TDap shot.
- Report of dental examination
If you have any questions please contact the health office.
Lost and Found items are growing. Students should check outside of the cafe for missing items. Unclaimed items from lost and found will be donated over summer break.
Yearbooks will be delivered during “lunchtime” period on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
Summer detasseling information is available in the counseling center.
KFOR Summer punch tickets are in the office for purchase. They are $5 each.
Lunar Cafe Menu
Lunar Café Lunch Menu for Thursday
Assorted Meatless Entree